Wireless Network Issue

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by Wiredbomb0, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Wiredbomb0

Wiredbomb0 Member

Dec 25, 2009
    Hey there people! I've just got a problem regarding a wireless network.

I've recently managed to get a wireless network up and running (AD-HOC just for reference). And that is all well and good, I can connect my iPod Touch to it without any issues (everything works)

My brother just now wanted to connect his MacBook Air to the wireless network, and was having some issues with AirPort. Anywho, we managed to get the Macbook and my iTouch connected at the same time (I set my IP Address to, and his to, and entered the Subnet Mask, Router, DNS and Search Domains in manually on the iTouch and Macbook).

We both are connected, but now I can't access MSN (IM Lite+) but yet I can still get onto Facebook, and surf the web (Mercury Browser). My brother is also having connections issues, where things are dodgy connections.

So, I'm just wondering, is it possible to have more then one device connected, using a Wireless adapter, and what do you have to do, to get them all working 100% correctly!

Thank you in advance!