Wireless LAN causes system crash after jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Torben1992, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Torben1992

Torben1992 New Member

Hi guys,

As I could not find any other thread with a similar topic, I hope this one is a new - but solvable - problem =)

I've got an Ipod touch with firmware 1.1.4 (restored 2 days ago)

I already had jailbroken my Ipod but there were some problems as I jailbroke the whole thing with Ziphone and (I think) some BigBoss apps were incompatible with Ziphone and thereby broke the system.

- However I restored the whole thing and intended to jailbreak it again. As I then had read that Winpwn should be better and safer than Ziphone, I downloaded all prerequisites and jailbroke the damn thing. When I then started My Ipod, and tried to use Installer or some app that uses Wireless LAN, the System broke again.. I restored the Ipod several times and jailbroke it with Ziphone and Winpwn, but both times the same problem occured.

Now I'm a bit surprised as such problems did not occur when I jailbroke my Ipod the first time..

plx help & thanks 4 any replies
  2. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

OK well first try to restore again to 1.1.4, and i suggest jailbreaking with iLiberty+ , it is the safest way to jailbreak 1.1.4 , and before you go into installer go to the contacts apps, and write a whole bunch of garbage in first and last time (add contact --> first name), then cancel until you are at the main contacts screen, and then go to home. Maybe listen to a song, browse a couple of safari pages, and THEN go into installer.
  3. Torben1992

Torben1992 New Member

THX

YOU an iLiberty+ made my daaay!!! thx a lot

greetings from germany

Please Register or Log in to view images