Wireless headsets for IPod Touch 2g?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by 785274, Jan 20, 2009.

1. 785274

785274 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Hey I just bought a ipod touch 2g recently. I've been wanting to buy a wireless headset it. Does anyone recommend any? My friend uses the Motorola s9 with a bluetooth dongle on a 1g touch (not sure if it'd work on 2g), it seems pretty good but I'd like to see other choices. Also if can a bluetooth headset be synced both to my ipod and my phone? Say i'm listening to music then my phone rings will the music stop and I be able to answer the phone?
  2. MANOWAR©

MANOWAR© Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Lots of good posts here about that. A quick search will show you all you need.
  3. dlstc

dlstc Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I use the Jaybird wireless headset with my iPod Touch 2G and Motorola V3m. They work flawlessly together.
  4. GPMIKR

GPMIKR New Member

Same thing here...I also have been doing some research about bluetooth headset for my ipod...and I came to the conclusion of getting myself a "wiRevo A100" dongle as a BT transmitter for my Ipod touch. It has charging port underneath it, so we could still charge our ipod while the dongle is in place. (none of the other dongles have this option).

With dongle in place, you could then find your self a BT headset suits to your liking...(I prefer one with an ear muff type of headset...rather than inner ear bud kinda headset)....wirevo headset looks nice (anyway).

You could get the complete set for merely $60-$70...or maybe less at buy.com

Trouble is....I haven't had the chance of realizing this, as none of the stores in my country have wiRevo...and those who sell it online is not shipping it to Indonesia

Please Register or Log in to view images

...guess i have to be patience then...

good luck!

Please Register or Log in to view images