Wireless headphone question

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by pwnthe2G, Oct 28, 2009.

1. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ok firstly, i tried searching Google but its hard to find specific things on Google sometimes, so please don't put search Google. Heres my situation: i play roller hockey, and i like listening to music while i play in the street, so i figured i could find some headphones that will work across a rink a little smaller than an ice hockey rink and will (obviously) be sweat proof. I have yet to find something that will work very far, i have seen like 30 feet as an average(10 meters or so?). So, what i really want is long distance headphones that will be sweat proof. If anyone knows of something like that please post maybe the company who makes it or the model name or anything, and i will search on from there(of course a link is nice but ill take anything) its just hard to find exactly what you want from just things like "sweat proof wireless headphones" on a search..

thanks in advance everyone

Please Register or Log in to view images

-pwnthe2g

EDIT: and i don't just mean headphones, they can be in ear, around ear and so on, anything that will work, and hopefully wont have a huge bulky base, but again any help is appreciated!
  2. dlstc

dlstc Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Do you have an aversion to armbands? If you don't mind wearing your iPod on your arm, range isn't an issue. I use the Jaybird wireless headphones and love them, but you have to have the iPod on your body.
  3. dualBang

dualBang New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The iPods bluetooth aint one of the chips that can reach 100m or whatever, 10m is good range for an mp3 player...
  4. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i might buy my friends old old sansa and throw it into an armband with wired waterproof headphones actually, so that fixes the problem, thanks though guys

Please Register or Log in to view images

mods, feel free to close the thread