Wireless Earbud Headphones

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gtrplyr, Sep 28, 2008.

1. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Has anyone seen and SMALL wireless earbud headphones anywhere that will work with the iPod Touch? I've searched everywhere and I cant find one. I want these for school because we arent aloud to listen to music during class, (not even when they give us time to work) and I want to listen to music while I work on my homework during class without a cord hanging out of my shirt. I have long hair so if there were headphones exactly like the ones that came with the iPod Touch that were wireless, that would be perfect.

Dont tell me I should listen during class either, I tried asking this question on another forum and all I got for answers were "maybe you should turn off your music and actually listen during class." THIS IS FOR WORK TIME ONLY, I do listen during class.

Thanks
  2. shaudoy

shaudoy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You need to pay attention to what your doing in school. Havent you heard about the crisis on wallstreet, you better get the best out of school right now because you need that good job for when the taxes sky rocket and you cant afford to buy cheese no more. Soo.....focus when doin your school work.
  3. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

do you know how to read?
  4. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

Use normal headphones and run them up your back. Thats what I do and it works perfectly. But I am pretty sure there are no small wireless headphones because of the lack of bluetooth on the iPod.
  5. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

ive tried that and there is still a little bit of cord visible but maybe it will work in some classes. ill just put my hand there if the teacher comes by
  6. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    what I do to listen to music, is to run the headphones up my sleeve, and then put the headphone in my hand. then use my hand to cover my ear like im bored.
  7. Thao

Thao New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    That's actually a really good idea.
  8. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

that works from about october-march because its still really hot where i live and i dont want to wear a sweatshirt
  9. Nawaaz91

Nawaaz91 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    i run the cord up my back and sometimes i have a beanie and casually slip the earbud in