Preview [WIP] Windows Phone 7 Series Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Angelman, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Angelman

Angelman New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey Guys,
    I was working on this theme this morning (because MIX made me too excited to wait), and just got to making this thread and I realized that there was already another Windows Phone 7 Series (damn that name is LONG) theme in the works by IpodtouchMM. I've decided to continue this one anyway (the more, the merrier I always say!), unless that breaks some kind of rule, in which case I'll stop. :S

Anyway, it (obviously) uses Infiniboard, and since I finally figured out how to use Iconoclasm, I made a layout specifically for this theme so as to make setup easier.
    here are some screenshots:

Please Register or Log in to view images

aaand a youtube video to show it actually works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnaeOjSN6Oo

As you can see in the video (when I try to press the Calendar app the first time) the part where the dock should be is still untouchable. If anyone knows how to circumvent this, please tell me. I know there's SBsimplify, but that's not always on, unfortunately.

UPDATE:
    This theme is now released!

Attached Files:

2. CarlosTheJackl

CarlosTheJackl Member

I see you customized some icons but also kept others like the actual phone. Looks good, but it will either be WP7S inspired or a replica. The Zune app has Music + Videos on it btw. Is there a way to make the notifications bigger like the ones on the phone? Also where does the arrow on the right hand side go to? Or is it just there on the background? Also just a quick wondering. On the phone the calendar is actually a "double" squared version. Is there a way to change the layout of the calendar's date? If not then your calendar needs to be a little bigger to fit the square. You can also hadd rightclock on cydia to move the clock to the right.

sorry for the paragraph

Here is where the arrow on the right hand side would lead to:

3. Angelman

Angelman New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    @CarlosTheJackl: Ha ha, thanks for the input. It's kind of a mix between inspired and the canon WP7 UI, because some of them I just didn't like, and some of them (like the calendar) I had to modify. I could change that however. As for the notifications, I originally tried to make them the correct size, but the stupid thing about the iPhone is that those can only be rendered in a certain area around the icon. If they're too big or are too far from centered, they're cut off. Same with the calendar. Try editing the .plist when I release it and you'll see what I mean.

And for the other screen, it's still being worked on. Yeah I was planning on doing pretty much exactly what you've displayed there. Again, thanks for the feedback!
  4. Danminator

Danminator New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Is there a link ? And if so, would it work on my iPod Touch ??
  5. iPwn

iPwn Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Do you get the cool page transitions?