Preview [WIP] (release soon) Table-Top Snow Cover Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Ghostpatrol, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Ghostpatrol

Ghostpatrol New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This is a theme i have been working on for the last couple of days, i know that the theme is similar to one on the forum (cannot remember the name of the dude) but personally i think his looked rather untidy, so i decided to make my own.
    Release should be soon, but i think that the theme needs a little tweaking here and there, perhaps the cd covers should be moved to a different place or something? i dont know, its upto you guys...

comments and opinion apreciated.. it you would like to test then please just leave a comment and i will try and upload a DL as soon as possible, please note, i do not have an active internet connection, however i am usually online every friday (GMT UK) between 4-9pm so should be checking the post on a weekly or so basis.

SCREENSHOT>

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/8393/img0011m.png

if the link does not work for some of you feel free to let me know and i will try and re UL for you.

thanks guys and girls.
    GhostPatrol.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    : also, when released i will add a psd of the background and album sleeves so you can stick whatever album you want in those bad boys (Y)
  2. dgxnil

dgxnil Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i hope you know the untidy look on mine was intended
    but this is rather good to. great job on it !
  3. Ghostpatrol

Ghostpatrol New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thanks man, i'd be happy to work on a collab with you. Or perhaps we could trade each others version and tweak them to make them better or perhaps come up with comments etc. get back to me eh.
  4. luke104

luke104 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Looks good, im Likeing the feel to these SC theme styles (; very creative and customizable

Please Register or Log in to view images