Preview [WIP] My First Theme: Doodlez

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by DarkKnIgHt007, Oct 28, 2009.

1. DarkKnIgHt007

DarkKnIgHt007 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok first of all im not sure about the name. It could change. I didnt post this to preview my amazing theme. But to get some pointers and to see if you guys think this theme could go somewhere. As of right now it BLOWS. basically because i havent got the transparency all finished. (the only one transparent is calendar.

So if anyone could give me some tips to make it better that would be super.

I will continue to work on this now that I have GIMP so the icons will improve from their Paint Sloppiness. Does anyone think this theme has a chance?

Attached Files:

2. Sunrisemoon

Sunrisemoon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I like how each icon has a bit of a joke. I lol'd at the Stocks icon. It resembles paint more than doodlings on paper. I would download this theme. PM me if you need some help with Gimp. One tip: Add a statusbar.
  3. DarkKnIgHt007

DarkKnIgHt007 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thanks, but if it resembles paint would Doodlez be a good name and the paper backround. Also I have no idea how to add a status bar but yes if i could have a "doodly" status bar that would look nice. Also i was thinking of adding comic sans as my font how do i do that? its not in fontswap
  4. Sunrisemoon

Sunrisemoon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Comic Sans, uh. I think you have to download the Comic Sans font package from Cydia. Status bar, I can do or tell you how to do. If you want, I can help you with the theme.