Preview [WIP] Jarvis

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by teh_peng00in, Jul 18, 2008.

1. teh_peng00in

teh_peng00in New Member

[WIP] Jarvis for 2.0

Hey we all loved jaymzleon concept of the theme for Iron Man and now that the movie is out of the spotlight and Dark Knight is having its time now. Anyways I decided to do my own jarvis theme inspired by jaymzleon's theme. Obviously it will look similar i have PMed him to ask if i could use an icon here and there and i haven't gotten a reply. I will be starting the theme when i get up tomorrow morning. A screeny to follow closely afterwards and i have a projected release date of about a week. Also if the iPhone Dev Team releasese the pwnage tool, and obviously if customize is there, i shall be making a 2.0 version as well ^-^ with a release window of about a week longer so i can browse around and see what i can skin. Also this theme WILL be released in 2 weeks regardless of how finished it is, and will be updated after release so that way you guys get a theme and a update here and there. Anywyas l8s!

Oh and Ideas! comment if you'd like with ideas for this theme =]

LINK to New tHread!!
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=839192#post839192

Attached Files:

2. gollyzila

gollyzila New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    YAY!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see a screenshot
  3. teh_peng00in

teh_peng00in New Member

Ok quick update, my mom told me when i woke up this morning, well afternoon (12:15p xD) That i have to go to my little cousins birthday party. I wanted to work on the theme all day but sadly i am not bringing my laptop with me. Mostly because its a pool party and computers dont do well with water and kids XD lol. Sooo a screenshot will more than likely be up tomorrow, if not tonight if i don't get home to late.

L8s!
  4. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    ive already released the iron man theme
  5. teh_peng00in

teh_peng00in New Member

Ok since jaymzleon released the theme i will not be working on my own version because that was the big drive to do it. Sooo this thread will die and get phased into the eternal vastness that is the interwebs
  6. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    haha sorry bro
  7. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'd still like to see what you come up with unless it was going to be an exact copy of Jaymzleon's.
  8. teh_peng00in

teh_peng00in New Member

POST FROM 1st Post! I am making this theme only for 2.0 (winterboard) but it should also work in summerboard for people who have 1.1.4 or lower.

What apps is mostly everyone using? so i can make icons! preview soon! Have not decided if this will use the blank apps or not. I might be changing the dock as well

oh and Jay i tried to PM you but your box was full xP
  9. teh_peng00in

teh_peng00in New Member

UPDATE! =D I just finished two pages of icons for the jarvis theme and it is coming along quite well =D just wondering how do i do screenshots on the iphone for 2.0?