Preview [WIP]Contempo1912[OPINIONS+PREV]

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by cocotutch, Nov 30, 2008.

?

Should I release this theme eventually?

1. Yes, Needs some work though...

50.0%
  2. No, Don't....ever.......OMG!

25.0%
  3. Maybe, Needs a bit of work or not?

25.0%
  1. cocotutch

cocotutch Community Development Team Staff Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Konban Wa, E Yookoso 1912 nen!. (Good Evening, Welcome to 1912!)

Since I unfortunately lost Contempo the original, I have been hard at work trying to think of new ideas for a theme. Recently, I delved into the history of the ship R.M.S Titanic which sank in 1912. Hence the name "Contempo1912" I have reverted every aspect of my theme to the writing, wallpaper style and an optional "Old Gold Pocketwatch" visible at the bottom left of the iPhone screen.

At the moment, I have only completed the wallpaper. There is NO grunge, although the Wallpaper might have some applied for the grand "old" effect that I am looking for.

Preview of Wallpapers:
    Untitled-1.png

Update: 1 December 2008, 5:38PM
    Wallpaper.png

Updates will be coming soon with feedback from users - on the style and things. And the release will come in the Release section. I really want this one to be good and I have backed it up everywhere you can think of to prevent losing anything. The only downfall to this plan, is I have to save every change to around 45 locations in Photoshop

Please Register or Log in to view images

Doomo Arigatoo,

cocotutch
  2. Germany

Germany Banned

I think you should eventually release it. It's hard to tell what it might look like for now, but judging by those wallpapers this could be cool. The wallpapers are good, but a bit overdone. Don't do things too fancy, and keep things simple yet attractive. Otherwise, good work so far. Keep it up!