Winterboard

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by LeSnak, Jul 7, 2009.

1. LeSnak

LeSnak New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello I have a few themes I have dl off here and other sites.I want 2 know if I can use one theme's icons but everything else of another eg.matte nano's icons but tenuis' theme w/o the icons?
    also how do i remove a customised music player theme when playing a song?

Another thing:does anybody have Dinozambas' theme including the icons,theme and city lights video background?if anybody does,can u please post a link where i can dl everything in ONE package

Thanks
    p.s-sorry if this has been already answered
  2. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    SSH into your ipod and go to /var/stash/themes and find the themes you want to play with and copy them to your desktop. open them and copy the icons you want to the themes you want and put them back into /themes then respring (with the theme checked in winterboard). for the music player skin, look in the theme for the skin and delete it. i dont know what the folder is called sorry. shouldnt be hard to find.
  3. Dust

Dust New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yes you can.
    so for the theme's icons you want to use, SSH in to the theme, take the icon folder and put it in another theme folder. then rename the 2nd themes icon pack to like icon1 or something. it also works for wallpapers, bundles, lockbackgrounds, everything. all you have to do is rename the file and start mixing!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. eg0tism

eg0tism New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Dinozambas' wallpaper is 'City Lights'. You need to download vWallpaper and SkrewCommon.
    Just download it from Cydia.

Then is icons are a mixture. I know for a fact that some of his icons are iGlassSol. His slider is 'Glossy Sliders' can be downloaded from ModMyI.com and SSHed.
  5. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    icons are in >>>

/private/var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/Your Theme.theme/Icons

copy from one theme to the other.

as far as the music skin, find the offending com.apple.MediaPlayer folder in >>>

/private/var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/Your Theme.theme/Bundles/

and delete the whole folder