Winterboard won't change Lock Screen

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ottoguy, Jun 4, 2009.

1. ottoguy

ottoguy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think I have something screwed up in Winterboard. It will no longer change the lock screen when it changes theme. I have one theme that it will change the background to, and the rest it doesn't work. I have re-installed winterboard but it doesn't seem to help.

Any suggestions?
  2. visudex

visudex New Member

did you try putting the "user lock background" on top of the rest
  3. anniex423

anniex423 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Your current theme for your SB is probably overriding it. SSH and take the lockscreen files you want and put them within your current theme.
  4. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    if it works for one theme and not for others, you might have the pic named improperly

LockBackground.png in the root of your theme

make sure one theme isn't overriding another as stated above
  5. Ron7

Ron7 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I get a black background/wallpaper instead of a picture it should be. Try many themes, still get that problem, anyone know to fix it?

My theme folder:
    /private/var/stash/Themes.7U6TgF/Buuf2.theme

there're Wallpaper.png and Dock.png inside

my firmware is 3.0, just jail-broken a couple of hours ago.
  6. needhelpplz

needhelpplz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i need help

ok so i jailbroke my ipod touch 3g 32gb. went on cydia and got winterboard. but when i checkmark the screen i want to use and press the circle button it doesnt change the screen:confused::confused::confused: plz help it will be much appreciated
  7. cattitude

cattitude New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    same problem here, i turned phone off yesterday, when i turned it back on i was given the planet background and my screen was black behind icons. i decided to use my own wallpaper but it just wont work, yes i have set winterboard for user wallpaper but each time i do i get the black screen, it just wont let me us the wallpaper i want. it does work on a theme though
  8. pumperz

pumperz New Member

Did you ever get a fix? I have the same problem and I don't really understand the answers you were given b/c I am old and really should stick to knitting not jailbreaking, but WTH I love themes on my iphone :)
  9. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

itouch 2gen help

hey i was wondering... i jailbroke my itouch on the 4.2.1 redsnow however when i download a theme with lockscreen and other stuff on winterboard... some of the theme parts dont show up like the lock screen and the pause icon i was wondering how can i fix this or make it so that i can see the the theme lockscreen instead of apples lockscreens

i really appreciate ur guys help

ps. if u guys say to ssh, could u help me out like tell me wat to do on there becuase i dont know how to operate it i would appreciate it alot thanks
  10. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

help plzzz

i turned on my ipod touch 3rd gen 8g and it wont let me slide the bar at the bottom.