Winterboard Wallpaper and Lockscreen

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Yumeji, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Yumeji

Yumeji New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out why my iPod is not displaying the Minhimalist theme properly.

I own an iPod Touch 1G with 3.1.3 firmware, jailbroken using Spirit. I installed WinterBoard and the Minhimalist theme on my iPod. I proceeded to install the theme through WinterBoard, then followed by respringing.

However, only the icons have changed. The lockscreen is still set on default (planet earth with "slide to unlock") and a blank, black wallpaper on the home screen.

I tried re-ordering the settings in WinterBoard, re-installing the apps and theme, re-jailbreaking, and even reformating on iTunes 9. Nothing has solved the problem.

In addition, I've noticed there are some faint lines on the bottom of the blank, black wallpaper on the home screen. Is this related to my problem?

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Stemoy

Stemoy Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Have you checked the theme to see the wallpaper/lockscreen? there's a chance that that's not completed. It looks like you have a transparent dock in your attachment and the wallpaper looks slightly different than stock.
    But, idk, try other themes.