WinterBoard Theme Creator

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Gatzy118, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    current version - 0.1.5

Please Register or Log in to view images

Hi, this is a windows Theme creator for winterboard. Currently it can do not a lot. Next release is being tested now with support for general icons and wallpaper, status bar and dock images. Many more to come. Post any feedback here and any questions or improvments. Thanks all, gatzy118

[EDIT] Update 0.1.4
    This update is a pretty much me re-writing all the code in a different way to make it nmore efficient. I have also added support to change all the images in SpringBoard.app

Next release will include changing images in all the default apps. Including Cydia and Installer. It will also allow you to import the springboard app and possibly others to let you see a before and after. This will hopefully soon be done on ssh automatically but for now just copy it to your pc manually.

Future release will have support for .artwork files.

RELEASE 0.1.5

This release has a preview feature and other brilliant features including Publish Theme. this sends to them via ssh to your ipod for you!

get it here: http://www.[PIRACY.mf].com/?5bcy2jmfk9m
    reason...fails to upload to here

EDIT i have stoppeddevelopment due to reasons i cant reveal. Anyone want the soyrce code just pm me. I will keep it for a month before i delete forever. If u need any help understanding my way of coding this then just ask lol. I was an amateur when i started and couldnt be botheredto change it now ive learnt more.

Attached Files:

2. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    this thing could be amazing if made right, its still very limited but i think this could be a very helpful tool with some tweaks
  3. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks yeah, i havnt implemented most of the features of winterboard and because winterboard is so powerful and is always advancing, so is this!
  4. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    awsome, will it update itself or will i have to download another? I think next you should do springboard stuff like batteries, header images, etc. just a suggestion. or you could do skinning images like mobilemusicplayer.app skins and safari.app skins, idk just throwing ideas out there
  5. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    unless someone can host this for me with a link that stays the same then im afraid you will have to download each new version. Smeone help me for automatic updates please. Next features will be battery icons and perhaps some carrier names etc
  6. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  7. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Do you think im allowed to distribute png from the ipod with this or not?
  8. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

Nice...maybe a gui for mac?
  9. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ermmm im afraid not atm, im focusing on windows but if someone wants the source to see how its done then just pm me. Its not actually very complicated so should be easy to port. However it is in vb.net not c or c++ hehe
  10. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey guys, ive noticed a lot of you are downloading this but not posting any feedback. Could you please feedback good or bad and if bad how can i improve it?