Winterboard Messes up Icons.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bluepigster, Mar 18, 2009.

1. bluepigster

bluepigster New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Right... so I have this crash after an app dosen't work properly, and I do A restart on my iPod, and suddenly there is this message that pops up and says Chronic-Dev or something like that 2007 font. So they have automatically changed my font. But that don't matter cuz the font looks pwetty cool.
    But what pissed me off is they totally randomised the way I have arranged my apps! And all like 50 apps have been Messed up! So I place them back carefully, and when I go back to winterboard, exit to activate my Chromium Keyboard, EVERYTHING MESSED UP FOR THE SECOND TIME!
    I am pissed! So I ask my brother to arrange everything for me. Then next I see this pretty cool theme on the forums posted my iGirl, (nice one there! But the 24hr clock dosen't work for me

Please Register or Log in to view images

)Okay then I activated the theme and IT MESSED EVERYTHING UP AGAIN!
    Really, its frustrating. I didn't have this problem before the restart and upgrade of the winterboard. Can someone help? I am pisssssed....
  2. Criminal.Sausage

Criminal.Sausage New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Same problem as I'm having lately. Ipod just randomises the icon order on every reboot/respring.

any suggestions on how to fix except restore?
  3. Unreal Boy

Unreal Boy Member

Device:
    iPad
    try reinstalling winterboard and rebooting
  4. ralphbananas

ralphbananas New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    wait, are you going into safe mode?