Release Winterboard Help! Please

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Cherd47, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Cherd47

Cherd47 New Member

Almost every time I SSH a theme from ifans.com to my Winterboard I put it in var/stash/theme after I extract them to my desktop using WinRar. Then, I go into my Winterboard and apply them alone, but nothing changes. It's just the default iPod theme. Please help!!!
  2. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Put the theme folder in private/var/stash/themes.xxxxx folder, go into winterboard and select the folder you ssh'ed, exit winterboard and let it re-spring.

NOTE: Make sure the theme you selected is on top of everything, so that it applies.
  3. Cherd47

Cherd47 New Member

That didn't work. I did all of those things, but I still can't get psp4touch, Ultimate Leopard 3.2, Android Perfection0.6, Opera safari browser, PerfectStorm 2.0, Wiipod rebuild, Windows Per7ection, VistaMaximus 4.1, and Ripped53. The only one that actually applies when I use it is the HP Touchsmart theme. Are they in the wrong format?
  4. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    make sure that all other themes are unchecked. if you extract them into your computer screen just make sure the names of all items are spelled correctly; meaning if its wallpaper make sure its Wallpaper, with a capital.
    I know this is a dumb reply but sometimes it could be the simplest thing. Make sure you save them and put it in Library>Themes>
  5. parks

parks New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I told him. He's stupid at putting themes on. lol jk
  6. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

omg
    thanks for that note fear. ive been deleting all these damn themes cause i thought they wont work. THEY WERENT ON THE TOP OF THE LIST!
    and i just emptied my pc recycle bin!
    dammit lol

thank you again