Release Winterboard Font Pack

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by spoonforknife, Sep 10, 2008.

1. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Hey guys, I have released a font pack for Winterboard with the following fonts:

American Typewriter, AppleGothic, Arial, Arial Rounded MT Bold, Arial Unicode MS, Courier, Courier New, DB LCD Temp, Georgia, Helvetica, Helvetica Neue, Hiragino Kaku ProN W3, Hiragino Kaku ProN W6, Marker Felt, STHeiti, Times New Roman, Trebuchet MS, Verdana, and Zapfino.

You can apply the fonts via Winterboard and they will appear not as the system font, but as the SpringBoard font.

I have submitted this to STE Packaging, and they will be up in a bit... hopefully.

Please Register or Log in to view images

You can download it here until it gets on Cydia. Put the inner folders (not Winterboard Font Pack) in /Library/Themes on your iPod and apply whichever font your want via Winterboard.

Here's what the Marker Felt one looks like:

Attached Files:

2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This will go well with the font colour pack i saw on Cydia today. Nice work! Did you get the idea from that?
  3. spoonforknife

I had no idea. In any case, this won't work with the Font color pack. This Info.plist will overwrite its Info.plist - making mine work and the other... not.
  4. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Are you doing any requests?
  5. spoonforknife

These are just the default fonts on the iPod/iPhone. This is merely enabling them to be on the SpringBoard. For requests, I'd have to include an actual font pack. This means that the very lightweight file this is would be turned into a big one. I may consider doing that as an add-on.
  6. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Nice collection.
  7. laz305

laz305 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    kool thx here is my favorite

Attached Files:

8. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The best one that comes with FontSwap starter pack is the Legendary NeoTech font

Good package though, spoonforknife. Marker Felt isn't my exact favorite though...