(Winterboard) add-on Switches n Wallpaper

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by fha11, Aug 14, 2008.

1. fha11

fha11 New Member

Alright i'll start this post by throwing a question that ive searched for n have found no answer to, then get to the core of the thread.. U guyz remember back in the days of summerboard when you would set the wallpaper for the lockscreen n INSTANTLY the change would be reflected on the home screen wallpaper... Why doesn't it work that way with winterboard... I can get my lockscreen backround to showup using winterboard but problem is, everytime i change my wallpaper i have to respring, which can be freaking aggitating... If anyone has some insights into this, or how wallpaper changes could be made Instantly, it would be MUCH appreciated...

Onto bigger n better things.. I'm thinkin of posting a few switches I've put together for Winterboard (which i put together for my own personal use, but thought heck i might as well share).... What those basically are files you'd plug into your winterboard theme folder, which would allow Instant modification of all aspects of your Ipod/iphone... Since I always tend to like to change my look up constantly... I've made 3 switches for the ipod which change the theme of it instantly... 3 switches for the lockscreen, where with one click you can change from Slider, to One click Slider, or to no slider at all (which surely beats going back n forth n doing this all MANUALLY through customize)... I've even put together a switch which instantly changes the keyboard to all black, n then if u go back into winterboard n uncheck it, you'd go back to your standard keyboard... If people would be intrested in these, just let me know so i can upload... Will post screens of all these mods as soon as i can...

(UPDATED)

Download Winterboard Switches (link) : http://www.sendspace.com/file/ztxito (Read Me Included Inside on exactly what to do)

Switch List n what each does: (screenies soon)

1) (Mod) Badge white Slider - Activates White Slider Lock screen
    2) (Mod) Eglass Sliders - Activates Eglass sliders along with custom bottom bar
    3) (Mod) Handle Dock - Overrides current theme to use cool Handle Type Dock
    4) (Other) Black Pop UP- The coolest ADD-on, Changes SMS pop up bubbles n all pop ups to a really BEAUTIFUL Greyish transparent color, while keepin everything else in your other.artwork intact
    5) Ipod Blue: Changes ipod theme
    6) Ipod Grey: Changes Ipod Theme
    7 Ipod black: ""
    8) M.Crome Sliders: Activates M.crome sliders
    9) Transparent B.bar : Makes Bottom Bar at lock screen invisible

NOTE: Remember Winterboard applies changes to the springboard as a "Priority list" Meaning it applies things from top to bottom.. Highly Recommend your switches to the top of winterboard so u can check n uncheck prefrences which u want (kinda winterboard type interface) n leave the Themes below....

I DO NOT Claim to have created any of these graphics, (n propz to the creators of the graphics) i just mixed n matched them, to work with Winterboard.. WIll release a black keyboard switch soon, with some other ones that i will be making tonight... If u use any of these as a template to create your own switches, PLZ Share... Happy Moddin'

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. androidkaita

androidkaita New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This sounds cool, put them up
  3. jack.misner@virgin.net

jack.misner@virgin.net New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    put them up. anything that makes winterboard more like summerboard was is welcome.
  4. roncor6

roncor6 New Member

I think it would be a great idea for you to put them up.
  5. atomicmufin

atomicmufin Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    thAt sounds awesome! put em up fo gawd sake!
  6. ASLAN27n

ASLAN27n New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That would be amazing if u can put them up
  7. fha11

fha11 New Member

UPDATED , Check 1st Post!
  8. roncor6

roncor6 New Member

Thanks, going to try this out as soon as i get a chance.