Winter Board Settings Won't Save

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Scarcer, May 18, 2009.

1. Scarcer

Scarcer New Member

Winterboard worked fine, until I installed Supreme Preferences. Then I realized I installed the iphone version of Supreme Preferences and uninstalled it and installed the touch ver.

Well, none of the settings on Supreme Preferences will save, and neither will any changes to Winterboard.

I've unstalled both and have reinstalled Winterboard. Still have the same issue.

I already searched and I can't find anything on it.

1st Gen 2.2.1
  2. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

my friend had that issue with Winterboard. like it wont apply themes or any of that. just try rebooting your device after having Winterboard installed. Don't use Supreme Preferences. tonnes of memory leaks.
  3. Scarcer

Scarcer New Member

I've reinstalled and rebooted it multiple times, the issue still persists
  4. rugbyuser

rugbyuser New Member

hey i have this same problem. an i just realised its not just winterboard settings not saving. i have 2 missed calls on my phone an every time i reboot my device the miss calls come back. even simple things like time changes or auto lock settings are not saving. can you verify that this is the same with yours. i think either the supreme preferences update or winterboard settings update messed up our iphones.
  5. Scarcer

Scarcer New Member

So far my other settings appear to be working fine. It seams to be just Winterboard related.

Also the icons on my spring board are appearing in random order and If I place any icons on my dock they get removed after the next respring.

I think I may as well just waste another 3-4 hours and restore my touch for the 3rd time this week.
  6. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Tonnes?... Must be some of the MS tweaks that are included.
  7. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There's nothing wrong with using Supreme Prefs. It works fine for me. And I haven't had any issues with Memory.