WinSCP Troubleshooting

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Go Avalanche, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Go Avalanche

Go Avalanche Banned

Iam actually quite new to this but recently learned a few things
    1: make a roms folder by installing something called "mobilefinder" in installer open that up go to the ~ media create a folder ROMs open that up inside create another folder out of PSX SNES GBA and/or NES congrats folder created.
    2: Get winSCP HIGHLY recommended for me anyways host name ip address (184.87.9.383) RANDOM NUMBER username root password alpine connect NOTE: if says server timed out of closed unexpectadly ipod in sleep mode then so set auto-lock to never this always pissed me off!!!
    3 in winscp go to var then click on root thwen media then the ROMs folder you should have created then whatever ROMs file you want example GBA PSX ect
    4 Congrats you should be able to get ROMs note? you may need to change permissions to do this so download squid in installer and go choose any ROM tap it make sure all boxes hit except the second and third box called write ONLY IF YOU NEED IT THO WORKS FINE WITH ME PERMISSIONS ARE AT 644NOTE Bios needed gba_bios to play GBA and something like schpill545 or something like that needed for PSX
    great ROMs thread from sendshare http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34503 click the links by the noted games ask ?'s if needed
  2. Go Avalanche

Go Avalanche Banned

hmm nobody needed this