WinSCP No Space Left on Device! Help pls

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by terror007, Jul 24, 2008.

1. terror007

terror007 New Member

Hey guys ... first of all its a really nice forum... many threads inside here allready helped me by other problems.
    but now to my actualliest problem:

i want to put the hacked super monkey ball game on my allready winpwnd ipod touch ( with firmware 2.0 )
    but after maybe 20% of loading this game on itouch winscp stucks and shows an error...

"scp: /Applications/Monkey Ball.app/Levels/DS_smb2_be02.mb.bin: No space left on device"

so what can i do to fix this problem?

pls help

Please Register or Log in to view images

thx

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. cowsop

cowsop New Member

i have the same problem!

i had jailbroken my iphone before, and installed super monkey ball fine. but my mail app didnt work. so i used winpwn to hack it, and now whenever i try and install monkey ball it gives me the "No space left on device" error. help?
  3. dark.knight

dark.knight New Member

not sure if its the same with ipod but on my iphone i just used putty and issued these commands and it worked for me

Move the Applications folder to the Media Partition:

cp -R -p /Applications /var/mobile/Apps (copies Application folder to Apps folder under mobile)
    mv /Applications /Applications.original (moves Applications folder into Applications.original folder... just in case)
    ln -s /var/mobile/Apps /Applications (symlink Application folder to new Apps folder)

Restart phone to make sure it works... if it does:

rm -rf /Applications.original (deletes the original Application folder)