WinSCP Connection Refused (I have ssh installed!)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sourcerer.23, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Sourcerer.23

Sourcerer.23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok so I did some research on the case and it seems that my problem is kind of unique.
    So firstly, I have both Installer and Cydia.
    Secondly, WinSCP used to work up until today (with installer only and with cydia too!). I tried installing new version of OpenSSH from Cydia, got it to install but it didn't help. I also tried reinstalling it in installer before. I had Services app before having problems, but then I unistalled it. Now that I had problems I also tried reinstalling Services app and checking if OpenSSh is turned on. It is. I tried turning it off and on again, with no effect.
    I also have mobileTerminal (from cydia), maybe there are some commands I could use?

Anyway, any help would be much appreciated.
  2. Sourcerer.23

Sourcerer.23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Oh, please look into the case?

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. biggz

biggz New Member

Same Problem

i can't get ssh either i have openssh,services, and bossprefs and i restoreed my ipod 2 times already
  4. Sourcerer.23

Sourcerer.23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    For those who have a similar problem to me, and specificallly the same, I found out what caused mine.
    My router dynamically chooses IP's for all the devices connected, after every restart. And so after a restart and consequently a change of IP not only idd I have to change the IP in winscp but also reinstall OpenSSh.
  5. hansumboy

hansumboy New Member