winpwned lastnight - bad.

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by OpTiX, Apr 22, 2008.

1. OpTiX

OpTiX New Member

as of when i winpwned, everything seemed fine, that until i started safari. All of a sudden my ipod just froze. Now when ido stuff, open apps, type or etc, the ipod just freezes. Is this a bug? or is there a fix. Ill probly just restore and wait until a new release, or if im tired ill re-pwn n see if theres a difference. But it just freezes and i have to homebutton/sleep reboot it. (my boot screens sexy so idc but it gets annoying)
  2. seti2008

seti2008 New Member

Will freeze if Ziphone is still on it! You need to restore your iPod to 1.1.4 on iTunes before Pwning!

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. x6blues

x6blues New Member

If you already "pwned" your iPod, there is no need to "pwn" again. It has already flashed the bootloader, so just restore with any firmware.

Your problem should be fixed with a restore, but be sure once you get to the home screen to open
    Contact-->Add New Contact (+)-->Select First Last and type in random characters-->Cancel-->Home screen, all in this order.

gl
    1 person likes this.
  4. OpTiX

OpTiX New Member

yes i did pwn with ziphone (not pwning just tlaking) so what do i do, just restore again and dont do the restore mode with ziphone or what? thanks i love you and +rep to all who reply.
  5. markdamore

markdamore New Member

k, RESTORE TO STOCK 1.1.4. then pwn your ipod. Then restore with your custom firmware. After your ipod boots up when ur restore custom fw.. open up contacts and start typing gibberish for like 30 seconds. after that you should be fine.

SCREW ZIPHONE. dont use it. it's bullpoopy
  6. OpTiX

OpTiX New Member

k tysm +rep to all for helping!
  7. OpTiX

OpTiX New Member

btw - i DID fully restore and winpwn but the onlything i used ziphone for was to enter recovery mode, was that the problem?
  8. markdamore

markdamore New Member

maybe. i wouldnt. just do manual recovery mode.
  9. OpTiX

OpTiX New Member

k ima try tht ill update in a bit with my experience.
  10. OpTiX

OpTiX New Member

ok sei just finished the jibberish, everything seems to be fine and i just successfuly enetered my wifi stuff so thanks again!