Winpwn has been delayed!

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by frostz, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frostz

frostz New Member

Just like Pwnage, Winpwn has been delayed. It was supposed to be released the weekend and now it's 8 hours and 3 minutes past the weekend. We don't know the exact release time of Winpwn but all I know is that cmw had some problems with his computer, uninstalling sp1 and stuff like that. So we just all have to be patient, respectful and calm. Keep in mind this is a free project and we can't be demanding of him. Currently, he is trying his best to finish up beta testing and release it. We will just have to wait guys.
  2. thynameisgod

thynameisgod New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    What annoys me is that he announced the release date to be this weekend, and surely he must of knew that he couldn't reach this deadline.

Don't give yourself targets you can't meet, which in turn lets lots of people down.
  3. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

I'm sorry, but cmv owes nothing to anybody on this forum. Jesus, you didn't pay him to make winpwn, he's doing it for the sake of the community. Setting goals is a very common practice in business, and guess what, sh*t happens sometimes and deadlines can't be met. It blow me away how entitled people feel on this forum to winpwn.

He'll release it when its ready! Until then, you just have to wait!
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Get out of your basement, theres a whole world out there to explore!
  5. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Its not his fault, it does not help that bugs appear, also it does not help that n00bs keep asking him when its out on the IRC
  6. albert_$n

albert_$n New Member

They will release it! I want it!
  7. Dummy

Dummy Banned

site updated 4/7/08
  8. Jadyks

Jadyks New Member

there's a huge sticky thread where this post goes. It also has a warning for idiots that can't read stickies.
  9. antispartan

antispartan New Member

seriously leave the guy alone hes not a robot he needs rest and will have computer problems, it happens ,there is no point in complaining even though its been delayed if he wasnt doing all this work (that hes is getting very littel for) we wouldnt have winpwn at all so suck it up and welcome to the real world it ain't perfect buts its all we got
  10. welshboy

welshboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    its not his fault he cant release it hes having a problem with his pc and he needs to reformat...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.