WinPwn 2.0.0.2 ipod help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Shawn Wreck, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Shawn Wreck

Shawn Wreck New Member

Okay well I started with WinPwn 2.0.0.1. I created the custom firmware fine. I put my ipod in DFU mode, restored with the custom firmware. Then the error, The iPod "iPod" could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (6). I kept on triying but it kept saying the same thing. Then i uninstalled 2.0.0.1 to instal 2.0.0.2. I created a custom firmware again (i kept getting "Failed to load image catalog,
    Failed to load payload catalog") and saved it. I tried to restore my iPod again in the new firmware but the same error occurred. PLEASE HELP
  2. kenny999

kenny999 New Member

Ur not in DFU mode I can garuntee. 6 Error means ur not in DFU. I need to figure out why it wont let me pwn my firmware.
  3. Zero kool

Zero kool New Member

I'm getting the same problem here :/
  4. Shawn Wreck

Shawn Wreck New Member

Okay i did it correct but now it has error (1600)
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    If you have error code (6)

click here http://youtube.com/watch?v=fiTcKMZfyfk
  5. kenny999

kenny999 New Member

well supposedly they fixed the 1600 error i dunno. maybe we may have to wait til ziphone or some other way to jailbreak. i just dont know
  6. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

same problem, im gonna wait for a real jb
  7. arifmak

arifmak New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Yeah it sure you are not in DFU Mode I had the same problem I try everything to put in DFU Mode but nothing works but Finally I try with Iliberty + & It works so use Iliberty + to put in DFU mode than restore I assure you it will work

Please Register or Log in to view images

one more thing when you put in DFU mode with Iliberty your screen go to red with recovery mode status so disconnect your iphone & restart your iphone or Ipodtouch & connect to your pc than it will appear in recovery mode in Itunes Good luck

Please Register or Log in to view images