Windows safari bug

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by cryptsucks, Jun 21, 2008.

1. cryptsucks

cryptsucks Banned

Ok , so sometimes when i download a zip or rar file off of safari (usually just [PIRACY.mu] or [PIRACY.rs]) when the download finishes (the second it finishes) the .zip or .rar just disappear and on the download window i try opening and it says its moved , and there is a little orange buton that has an arrow (its a retry button) and i press that and it downloads like a 23kb file and when i try to unrar that it just doesnt work.

Firefox is way too slow on my computer (idk why it just is) and when i try to speed up it it just makes it slower >_< anybody know how to fix this (the safari)

<<cs>>
  2. Winterboard

Winterboard Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I dunno how to fix that but try opera. For info look in the science/tech section for my browser thread
  3. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    thats a real problem for safari..I don't know but this just appears on downloads with [PIRACY.rs] or [PIRACY.mu]..this bug even appears on the ipod touch ! (with safari download plugin)...
    dont know why and how to fix that hm..is there no way to use the IE ? (I mean just for downloads of this kind^^ otherwise I also know that the IE is sh*t^^)
  4. Hiratai

Hiratai Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    WHy are you telling us? Shouldn't you have reported it to Apple? Also, signing your posts are dumb if your name is right there.
  5. Winterboard

Winterboard Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    cryptsucks has been banned!!! :0
  6. cryptsucks

cryptsucks Banned

for a day....... :blush: