Windows media player on ipod touch

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by FARSHID, Mar 25, 2008.

1. FARSHID

FARSHID New Member

i need some help... i am trying to change the play pause next songs and previous songs images... well i know there they are but i just need help with the theme i am trying to make.... i just took a screan shot of my windows media player the new sleek and shiny black one.. and cropped the play button pause button etc..... but when i put it on my ipod the buttons are really far appart and i dont know how to connect them to lokk like ther all one media bar.... know what i mean??? well here is the pictures i was using bellow.... and the place to put the play pause ... etc.... buttons is in

System/Library/Frameworks/MoviePlayerUI.framwork

the images are gunna be named like

play.png
    pause.png
    nexttrack.png
    prevtrack.png

ur something like that..... but u know what i mean...... but yah... if some one could finish it up for me please becuase my photoshop CS3 for some reason is beggining to get really laggy and it laggs me out...so i cant really work that efficiently.. but u get hte point soo if anyone gests a completed on on their hand if they could post the link on this page or just email me at TeckGeak@aim.com

sooo .... yah datz all please... help me it will be awsome!!!!!! please...!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    there are buttons already made like this in the vista maximus theme. just download and put them into the folder. it gives you the bar as well so it all looks together
  3. FARSHID

FARSHID New Member

thanks......
  4. ipodtouchlover

ipodtouchlover New Member

Device:
    iPod touch