Windows Live no longer supports iPod/iPhones

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by ThePickler, Nov 5, 2008.

1. ThePickler

ThePickler Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Thanks for having this great forum! It has been very helpful in keeping me up to date even though this is my first post.

As of 12:00 am Pacific I checked my Windows Live account on my computer and noticed Microsoft's new facelift. Personally I didn't think it looked near as nice as the previous scheme did.

When I checked my email on my iPod firmware 2.1.1, I discovered to my horror that Windows Live has become retarded. The first thing I noticed was Windows Live telling me that I need to update my web browser or to use the Mobile version.

I can't send email anymore as text input in the fields do not work. The spiffy Safari scroll menus no longer exist. And unless I tilt my iPod vertically I can't see all of my folders.

Now my only options are to use Windows Mobile or POP over my iPod.

Why did they change it in the first place and not have an option to go back to the original??
  2. lukage

lukage New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    there is an option to go back to original
  3. ThePickler

ThePickler Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Your link didn't post, how is it done?
  4. lukage

lukage New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    sorry my bad. I though you were on about changing the windows live mail to the original hotmail view. I didn't realise they had changed the look of it again this week. They have made it like that so that it matches windows live messenger 9