Windows Installer

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by -Paul-, Dec 24, 2008.

1. -Paul-

-Paul- New Member

maybe its been posted before, but i dont know. i download the latest version of itunes, 8.0.2.x, w/e it is, and when i'm installing it, its almost done, and i get a message saying there is something wrong with my windows installer package. i'm using xp. help please? my ipod is brand new, just opened it about 3 hours ago before i had to go to church for christmas mass.
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Did you download from Apple.com?
    Also, have you tried redownloading?
  3. -Paul-

-Paul- New Member

did both of those, but i'll try again and see what happens.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    nvm, after the 6th time trying, it works.
    now i have another problem. me and my sister used to share my pc, but i already deleted all her music i didnt listen to cuz she has it on her ipod. the problem is that the songs still come up on the song list, and still take up room, cuz as i delete, there is less music. but is wear i deleted these before. when i go to play them, that little exclamation mark on the side comes up, and it tells me it cant find the song. is there something i can do to remove all these songs, instead of having to check uncheck the little boxes beside the song name?
    oh, and some of my songs that i have on windows media player dont show up on itunes.