Windows crashes using iTunes - Help!?

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by Havoc443, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Havoc443

Havoc443 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey, I only recently got iTunes on my computer cause I have been putting stuff on my bro's iPod for him but I will be getting my touch this week and want things running properly...

As far as I know, this has only happened when I have been trying to play videos that I have converted from DVD's. Either iTunes won't load them into the iTunes Library (sometimes it will do a few of them when they are all the same type

Please Register or Log in to view images

) or when I try and play one when it does work I get that awesome notorious blue screen of death and it does a memory dump and shuts down my computer. This has been a real pain in the arse cause I will definately want videos to put on my touch when it gets here.

Has anyone had this problem before? Any ideas? I'd really appreciate any advice you can give. Ty!
  2. desolat3

desolat3 Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    omg i had that same problem but i got it fixed bye re-dling iTunes and it stopped

just export all ur files to ur music folder, then reinstall itunes and it should work again...

3. Havoc443

Havoc443 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Awesome, I'm gonna try that out right now. I'll let you know if it works out. Thanks for the tip!