Windows 7 - technical difficulties

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by Meyer, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Meyer

Meyer Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Post the problems that you have been experiencing with Windows 7 since you installed it. We all would hate for it to be as problematic as Vista but no operating system is perfect.

Lately i have had problems with my USB ports. at random times i will hear the USB device unplug sound and my mouse will not be working (its a USB mouse). then in the corner it will say "USB device not recognized". so then i have to unplug my mouse and plug it back in. It will do this like 3-4 time a day. then today i was useing my comp and all the USB devices stopped working. i had to reboot.

If you have had problems lately and you think that its Windows 7's fault post what it is.
  2. TakenAppleDownAPeg

TakenAppleDownAPeg Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What version of win7 are you using? My friend was using the RC and he would have no support after coming out of sleep. I have Ultimate and the only issue I've had is that one of my externals is not recognizing consistently, I had the same issue on XP with it. I would try using the device manager to uninstall and then go through the install steps for all the usb devices that you use.
  3. Kukumber

Kukumber New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I cannot find the sort bar that lets you sort files quickly by type size date etcetera in any view mode except detail.

All MS had to say about this was "We are sorry but we were unable to fix this problem in this version of Windows". What the?
  4. Led

Led Banned

There's a somewhat constant buzz through my speakers that changes pitch when i scroll or play a game. I pretty sure that's hardware though.