Will ZiTouch beat the SDK?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by VanillaIcee, Mar 2, 2008.

1. VanillaIcee

VanillaIcee New Member

I don't know if anyone is as obsessive as me, but I've been checking ZIbri's page religiously to see if there is any progress (I have a 16gb touch). Even though its only been a week or so, I'm now fed up.

I have the feeling that Zibri might not even beat the SDK... he was supposed to get the iPod Thursday or Friday and we still haven't heard anything. I'm not counting him out but I'm wondering if we'll have anything soon.

Oh well, he's doing us a favor (although our donations bought him the touch) but I just hope that the SDK is either amazing or that the DevTeam releases what they've got because who knows if ZiTouch will ever come.
  2. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

If you weren't too ignorant to read, on his page he states: iPod touch users i haven't forgot about you, i have yet to recieve the ipod. as soon as i recieve it i will start checking out the problem.

He just has to get it. dont question the almighty zibri....hes a beast
  3. andree

andree New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I agree Johnnyboi, but Zibri needs to hurry up!
    Im just hoping that the SDK lives up to expectations...
  4. gojohnnyboi

as do i, however for now im planning to remain loyal to the jailbreaking way...
  5. alecgbp

alecgbp New Member

hey johney loser he asked a good question don't be mean to him and call him ignorant.
  6. gojohnnyboi

i dont mean to be mean. im just stating that a little research and some common knowledge would ensure the knowing of whats going on with ziPodTouch
  7. dimdig23

dimdig23 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    im not getting my hopes up for anything but if the sdk rocks ill be on 1.1.4
    im still on 1.1.1
  8. Cyanidepoison

Cyanidepoison Active Member

As am I.
  9. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I am getting a little impatient myself, because I am still on the dev team soft jailbreak 1.1.3

It seems that apple is coming out with firmware faster than the devs can handle!
  10. VanillaIcee

VanillaIcee New Member

Actually brainiac, he posted that a few days ago and has not mentioned whether he has gotten the ipod or whether he has started work on it.

Really, should someone with a profile pic like yours be commenting on other's ignorance? First off, unlike you, I've graduated middle school (and gasp... college and graduate school)... I've also touched a real life boob before so I'm sure your jealous.

Now if you had read into my post instead of jumping up and licking Z's balls clean... I was saying that I'm NOT upset at Zibri for not giving it to us yet... as far as I'm concerned it is a GIFT on his part... just I don't have high hopes for it soon since he hasn't updated and really wish he would update us more.