iPhone 3G Will you buy the next generation 'iPhone 3G PRO'?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by skyoong, Apr 6, 2009.

1. skyoong

skyoong New Member

Does anyone knows there will be a iphone3g Pro? I’ve heard about it from my friend and found this news from dealsniper.com

More advanced features for new version, e.g. 32GB memory, 0.1 inch slimmer, 3.2 megapixels camera, etc......

I need to buy the 3g for my wife and it stopped me immediately.

Sounds cool! But I don’t know when it will be released, anyone can help?
  2. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well im gona answer your thread title..

no. im happy with my ipod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I will get upgraded to the next iPhone even if it should come out before my contract is over. Yay!
  4. arikado

arikado New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    goddamn it.. the 3.2 megapixel camera is tempting... especially a whole megapixel upgrade from 2.0.

ugh, i dont know.
  5. kixphlat

kixphlat Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    No cuz they won't make a "pro" version
  6. finalcoyote

finalcoyote New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    have apple officially mentioned this?
    NAH
    I DONT THINK SO
  7. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    actually yes.. they kinda have... its not gonna b called the "iPhone 3G PRO" or whatever.. or at least i hope its not... but they are coming out with a new iphone and ipod touch in the summer when 3.0 is officially released.
  8. Alt+F4

Alt+F4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It makes sense ex: Macbook, Macbook Pro. BUT i highly doubt they would call if iPhone 3G Pro. If they did it would have considerably better specifications then the iPhone 3G, and i hope they wouldn't call it the iPhone 3G Pro. Maybe even a bigger screen, not the size of netbooks but you know, maybe an inch more? But then again that wouldn't make sense because then that would ruin the whole small and portable thing and developers would have to make their applications compatible with the bigger screen. But i think it will have better wifi, better 3G speeds, and a better camera(perhaps 3.2MP or maybe some models with 5.0MP?). And 32GB would be a preferable because they're coming out with new, more compact higher memory chips. Maybe 64GB, most likely 64GB on the iPod Touch though. In my personal opinion the "iProd" will be some sort of handheld gaming device, maybe with the same size screen but more power to it. With the new nVidia processors and mobile graphic processors, and it would have access to the Premium applications made specifically for it.
  9. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G

Please Register or Log in to view images

yeah.. all of those specifications do make sense... and yes, there would have to be some SIGNIFICANT hardware changes to warrant making a completely new model of iphone... maybe a sleeker design, and faster processor. yeah better 3G and wifi, better camera, maybe the ability to actually record stuff with the camera... maybe.. and yeah the new ipod touch could be 64GB, and also may include a camera in it aswell.. maybe better speaker quality.. quicker processor... better wifi connectivity, with less bugs like the 2G had... lolz...

but i would tend to agree with that. i remember reading somewhere that apple was planning on releaseing "xbox360" quality games for the app store, and that they would cost 20 bucks a game, but would have amazing graphics and sound and controls... so those two theories kinda fit together.. maybe its gonna b like a PSP type thing with internet and games and music... more focused for the gamer audience rather than the music audience... expanding their horizons if u will... good theory.. lets hope to see!

the only other thing that i think the iprod could b would be like a mini mini macbook... with a decent size touch screen, stylus controlled, maybe a little bit bigger than an ipod... idk... maybe.. the gaming idea is better to me.. but.. yeah.. we'll all just have to wait and see what apple has instore for us in the summer...
  10. Alt+F4

Alt+F4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well the "iProd" may be a netbook. Apple has been ordering 10.1" touch screens. And i wonder what all those 5.0MP camera's are for? Unless they're making a camera then i wonder....BUT the iPod Touch will NEVER have a camera! That would be the worst idea apple has ever thought of, it would DESTROY the iPhone market. I hope that the new iPod will have better speaker quality too. Apple most definitely is going to make a netbook to compete with the others. I think they will have very good sales. Maybe in the $699.99 to $799.99 price range?