wILL u Stay for 2.1 for long?share the bugs and tweaks you discover!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by hexsneaker, Sep 21, 2008.

1. hexsneaker

hexsneaker New Member

So lately we had alot of updates but i think 2.1 is the best firmware. I did see some slow lag on keyboard while surfing the net but then compare to the others its really faster and stable now.Even though how flawless it seems there are some things that need some fixing or just updates for better UI.

I dont know if its just me but the damn mail dont refresh automatically now, instead i have to go and refresh it.I have observe this for 2 days now, if its just me tell me.

The genius is fairly okay. But it doesnt allow much of editing when you push the genius bar on the ipod/iphone you cant edit or delete the songs that you dont want to be there.
    It just makes 25 songs jumble together, i dont know if you can make it more than 25 but as long as iam concern i think its just 25.
    It doesnt recognize songs that are not in itunes, let say you have a song from a local band, you edit the genre, the album, the writes, and all those things you can edit on the tag, still genius cant recognize to make a genius playlist on it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Alot of people cant still make the REMOTE APP work on the 2.1 (i did at first then i figure it out) (pm me for details)

+share you bugs report or tweaks you thnk no one knows!+
  2. xctrb2s

xctrb2s New Member

im on 2.1 and remote works perfectly

Please Register or Log in to view images