Will there still be a huge turnout if?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by joefish13, Jul 9, 2008.

1. joefish13

joefish13 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You have to activate the 2 year in store? I'm wondering if I'll have to get there early or maybe like 10am.
  2. stabbyjoe12

stabbyjoe12 Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    please re phrase
    i dont quite understand
    but to awnser what i think your asking yeah all iphones will be activated in store so even the first day will be like that
  3. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

stupid apple and at&t in-store activation is gay
  4. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

i believe you mean since theres such a price issue are there going to be a bunch of people camping outside the apple store to get it?
  5. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    No

Please Register or Log in to view images

He's saying or asking if people will still buy the iphone now that it has to be activated instore and not @ home.
    To answer his question, yes a lot of people will still go buy the iphone. Half the people who currently have iphone don't use jailbreak and probably could care less about instore activation of the phone.
  6. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

very true^^
    us jailbreakers may be disappointed by that but think of all the other people that have the iphones. companies that give their employees iphones dont care.
  7. joefish13

joefish13 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Sure, I'll rephrase it. Last launch you were not required to activate in store, correct? So I'm saying since you have to activate the phone in store with a 2 year, do you think more people will wait for a way to be unlocked thus allowing me not have to wait in line? I'm dabating going at 6am or 10am.
  8. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I'm sure there will still be a lot of people going. There are plenty of other people out there who don't care about jailbreaking and all that and have the time to go get one. Its only 10min. Not that bad, plus with about 40 representatives at major apple stores.
  9. joefish13

joefish13 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm prolly going to my ATT next town over at 6:30. Do you know the avg amount of phones avail?
  10. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

um i think you will have to be there very early...but i could be wrong when the iphone came out people lined up early but there was still some left when the initial line went through(in most stores that is)