Will there be a trade in Deal?!?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iPoTH4CK3R, Sep 9, 2008.

1. iPoTH4CK3R

iPoTH4CK3R Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There better be a trade in deal for us early adapters, we paid 100$ more and got no external speaker or volume controls. I swear by this, if we get no deal buying a new one, I will never purchase another Apple product again!
  2. Coco The Pops

Coco The Pops New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Don't be ridiculous.

Do you expect a trade in when a new computer that is better than your current one comes out?

No.

How on earth would they ever make money?
  3. iPoTH4CK3R

iPoTH4CK3R Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No like a free trade in, but like at least a small discount. We were the first adopters, we deserve something. Early iPhone adopters got a 100$ apple credit when the 3G was released.
  4. tiller

tiller New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah continuous product improvement....what a stupid concept.

Quite whining and get over it. If anything you should be lucky apple takes forever to update their products (especially their computer lines).
  5. iPoTH4CK3R

iPoTH4CK3R Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You people are just apple fan boys who dont understand what Im saying, you just think apple can do no wrong. The touch has barely been out a year and we paid 100$ more for it and didnt get an external speaker or built in nike+, or volume controls. How can you honestly say we don't deserve like 20% discount off the new one for trading in the old one. Like I said the early iPhone adapters were given a 100$ apple store credit when the 3G was released.
  6. Freegoo

Freegoo New Member

Just sell your old ipod on ebay or keep it as a backup. Or just keep it and wait for 3rd gen, not like the current model is suddenly junk.
  7. ihellago

ihellago New Member

lmao trade in? wow
  8. iPoTH4CK3R

iPoTH4CK3R Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    But now I'll probably only pick up about $150 for it. It's not like I can just pull another 150 out my ass and get a new one. Once again apple screws over early adapters...

...and once again fan boys are here defending the all holy apple.
  9. Freegoo

Freegoo New Member

$150 is still more than the 20% discount you were hoping for... what am I missing??? And Apple fanboy.... you obviously don't know me very well. hehe
  10. Outrigger

Outrigger New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Are you serious? A trade in discount of 20% just because you bought the touch when it was first released? Its been out for over a year already and now they're coming out with a few minor upgrades and you think you're entitled to it just because you threw apple your money? Let me take my 2 year old truck to the dealer and demand they give me their latest model cause it wasn't fair that GPS wasn't included 2 years ago.

And btw, I can't stand apple and their practices and the touch is the ONLY apple product I own so I'm the last person that would be called a fanboy. If you never buy an apple product again, they will go on just fine.