Will the graphics card work?

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by DeadlyD™, Jun 8, 2010.

1. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Ok, well I bought this computer from Best Buy about two months ago, and it doesn't have all that great of a graphics card. It's a GeForce 6150SE nForce 430. Now it will run Combat Arms and Battlefield 2 (Not Bad Company2) great, but I can't play newer games with it. Anyways the computer I bought was this one,

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP Slim...?id=pcmprd131800050004&skuId=9999131800050004

Ok now I'm just wondering, can I install a new graphics card into this computer. I'm asking because when I went to put a wireless card in it, it wouldnt fit, and I had to get a USB wireless thing. So if you could just tell me if I can replace the graphics card in it, that would be great.

Another question, if I can replace it, is will this graphics card work for playing games like Quantum of Solance, and Mercenaries 2. It's a VisionTek - ATI RADEON HD 4350 512MB DDR2 PCI Express Graphics Card.

Yeah, I know long post, but if you could just please awnsermy questions it would be a big help.