Will the bought apps still be there after downgrade?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by eric_chaos, Jan 19, 2008.

1. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This might have been answered before, but I couldn't find a definite answer. So...

I'm thinking of upgrading and buying the apps. But if the new jailbreak method requires you to downgrade, and install something, then upgrade (just like the 1.1.2 method), will my bought apps still be there when I upgrade back to 1.1.3?
  2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yes they stay on your iTunes account, i know that you can use it 5 times on 5 differnt comps. But i'm not sure if downgrading then upgrading back to 1.1.3 then adding the apps again will count as one of those 5's.
  3. eleonoro

eleonoro New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yes thy will be still be there because you used your itunes acount also if you let a friend or anyone else with an ipod touch you user name and password of your itunes store they will be able to use the apps pack

hope this helps

sjsharks New Member

can anyone confirm this.
  5. owner

owner Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Yeah same here, I would like to know as well.
  6. deltaspecops

deltaspecops New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Confirmed!

i had to buy the upgrade on my friends pc because mine died and i synced (losing 832 songs) and got the apps. he then used his ipod on my account and got the apps as well. so its confirmed works on the same pc.

further more i got a new pc 2 days ago and used that pc to get my songs back. i can sync to that computer without loosing the apps.

idk if you can authorize another pc for an account that purchased the update and then sync and get them but i do know if u use the same pc and account any ipod synced will get it.