Will the 32gb be worth it?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by JKJones, Sep 16, 2010.

1. JKJones

JKJones Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Ok so i sold my 8gb mc model as soon as i watched the music event. Though i wasn't satisfied that they didn't bring back the 16gb model. I was sure that i wanted one with a camera and the other features, so i sold that one, and have been saving some money since then. I did want a bigger size because with my 8gb before i had about 300mb left, and recently i found out that the new iPod takes up 1.5gb on set up. Which of course leaves me with virtually no space, so here is the choice presented before me. Suck it up, and get the 8gb, or spend almost all of the money that i will get for my birthday (sept 28th) to get the 32gb. Im really leaning towards the latter choice because i don't plan on getting another one until at least the 6g. Plus i already only add music i really like to my iPod (im actually very picky), and its still not enough so what do you think should i go for the 32 or settle?
  2. Insignia

Insignia New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Go for the 32GB. You may say to yourself "Theres no way im going to use the camera feature much." But infact you will end up using it a lot, by making and uploading tons of videos, those take up some space that would fill up a lot on the 8GIG. right now i have the 32 and i feel it is definitely worth it. Thats coming from someone who owned the 8GB 2nd generation. Lol.
  3. 12lochte

12lochte New Member

get the 32gig.. when you look at the price your realize that its worth the extra time, the 8gig has been in at walmart all week and its killing me to wait for the 32.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Go for the 32, it's honestly your best bet.
  5. TouchFaith

TouchFaith New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If you can afford it, you won't look back

6. GazaIan

GazaIan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    I'm Just another guy saying go for the 32 Gig ..

7. JKJones

JKJones Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Its making a lot of sense right now to get the 32GB.
  8. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    32 gb, largely because you already said your previous 8 gb MC model was almost out of space and if you use the camera for HD video a decent amount it will eat up space quickly until you can get the video onto your computer instead. plus you will have more space for a growing library of music and you will have more space for videos if you want to put some on as well.
  9. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

You really answered your own question, there were more pros than cons in your paragraph.
  10. Soldier

Soldier Active Member

im an idiot. i could have sold my 2nd gen for $100 to use $70 out of those $100 to add to the $230 of an 8 gig and get a 32 gig, basically 4 times the amount of an 8 gig. im so stupid