will restore work if i jailbreak?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by arturo199, Aug 5, 2008.

1. arturo199

arturo199 New Member

ok so 70% percent of the music on my ipod touch comes from my older computer wich i sold.. i got a brand new computer and downloaded a couple of songs from it and put em on my ipod touchh (their songs that comes from limewire not itunes so i cant transfer them to my new computer) now my question is that if i back up my ipod and jailbreak it and then restore will i loose all my olderr songss?

using 2.0 firmware, xp
  2. iHAX

iHAX Banned

nooooo dont the back up!!!! the back up up your music i suggest getting a program the transfers your music on your ipod to your computer its badass and it saved all my songs
  3. arturo199

arturo199 New Member

thats what i was thinkin of but idk any free program that would do that with an ipodtouchh
  4. wazup692006

wazup692006 New Member

after you do that i would recomend a portable hard drive to back up all your stuff in case your computer crashes or u get a new one
  5. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    google sharepod, its a free program that will let you take your music off your ipod and put it on your computer. Easy to use, just select the songs and press copy to pc. Helped me out when my downstairs computer crashed and i lost everything. I owe my music collection to it

Please Register or Log in to view images