will my t-mobile bill go crazy?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fbmbikes, Dec 29, 2008.

1. fbmbikes

fbmbikes New Member

i have t-mobile and i have the sidekick data plan with sidekick internet and unlimited texting

now i know the internet wont work but when i used other phones like a razr with the sidekick plan i still had unlimited texting, i was wondering if i still have unlimited texts with the iphone and what i would have to do to get internet from t-mobile to my iphone through t-zones

im new to iphones sorry;X
  2. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well all you have to do is get the phone, jailbreak it+ unlock it, (3g unlock after new years) then go in to the program on the springboard (homescreen) called cydia, go to packages than download t zone hack... i think is what its called... than you are all good...
  3. fbmbikes

fbmbikes New Member

i have the iphone 2g, its unlocked and i have the t-zones hack instaled
    no internet. and can you tell me will i get charged for texts or will i be ok since i have unlimited texts from my sidekick plan
  4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    you will still get unlimited texts.
  5. coop777

coop777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Is the sidekick data plan tied to the phone or the plan?

I have an add on internet package and unlimited texting and have had no issues..
  6. fbmbikes

fbmbikes New Member

its the sidekick plan, the internet is atached to the phone but the texting is universal i think. i hope!
  7. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well you can still use wifi... but with the t zones you should still get your internet from t mobile unless it is only for the 1st iphone... idk...
  8. fbmbikes

fbmbikes New Member

i have the first iphone.

so all ihave to do is cancle the sidekick plan and just get t-zones and unlimited texting?
  9. coop777

coop777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    fbm - shortly after I got my iphone and had it up and running on tmobile, I was able to add an unlimited data plan. about 3 weeks later I ported over my wife's phone# to tmobile and in casual conversation the sales rep indicated that they made some changes to their data plans, so I would give them a call or stop by your nearest store to find out the best way of getting the data plan on your iphone.
  10. fbmbikes

fbmbikes New Member

if you tell them you want internet on your iphone, will they flip out? beacuse i was in the apple store and i got a call and the carrier bar says t-mobile and a guy freaked out and i had to leave lol