Will my iTouch 1.1.2 automaticly upgrade to 1.1.3 if I connect it to my computer?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by tgbnhy, Jan 17, 2008.

1. tgbnhy

tgbnhy New Member

Hi sorry for the dumb question but I don't wan to get 1.1.3 on my Touch but wana connect it to see how much the app pack would cost fro me here in Sweden.
    When I upgraded to 1.1.2 I did it with my self downloaded 1.1.2 FW to the jailbreaking so I don't know if it will upgrade my Touch automaticly or if I have to confirm it.
  2. rrm74001

rrm74001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    It should ask you if you want to update.
  3. Cheater912

Cheater912 New Member

It will ask you. Just click no like I did

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

Yep, it'll ASK you if you want to upgrade to iTunes 7.6, AND Firmware 1.1.3.

I've also selected no for both.

Feel free to check the "never ask this again" box.

5. PhoisGOOD

PhoisGOOD New Member

in prefences dont check the automaticly check for updates, its checked when u install iTunes
  6. tgbnhy

tgbnhy New Member

Okey, much thanks to all of you =)

iTunes 7.6 is already installed om my computer, but that dosn't matter right?
  7. wildrice128

wildrice128 New Member

Correct. As long as you don't give it permission to update to 1.1.3, regardless if you're running 7.6 or not, it won't update without your approval. Do note that if you have to do a hardware restore of your ipod, itunes will automatically update it with 1.1.3, but I believe people have posted solutions around this.
  8. tgbnhy

tgbnhy New Member

well, I have realt NO intention of doing that, and it's the same reason I realy realy don't want the 1.1.3, I realy don't know if I will upgrade to 1.1.3 when it has been jailbroken either.

then, I'll have to re-install ALL my apps again, it takes tim, I have to do all the settingt to every app again, think I'm to lazy for that.