will my ipot still be jailbroken if i restore HELP

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by otherside171817, Mar 1, 2008.

1. otherside171817

otherside171817 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i updated to 1.1.4 tonight and started reinstalling apps. then i uninstalled all my 1.1.2 iphone apps, thinking the were useless. so i noticed that i lost all of my iphone apps when i resprung. then i used the 1.1.4 iphone apps. i got out of installer and then left for a second. when i came back my ipod showed the connect to itunes image. it says restore and update. should i and will it still be jail broken.
  2. masterwill22

masterwill22 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Restoring the ipod touch will make it to factory settings, which means that it will not be jailbroken. Every restore is like that so just simply jailbreak your 1.1.1 again and go up from there

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. arma47

arma47 New Member

I dunno why its in restore mode, but anyhow, if u have an 8 gb ipod feel free to restore it and then follow the instructions to jailbreak it with Ziphone, you will have to reinstall your applications though.
  4. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    it will restore it to 1.1.4 and then if you want to jailbreak it again then you have to downgrade look in my signature on how to.
  5. hovik818

hovik818 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Use iBrickr, it would kick it out of restore mode and take you back to where you left off with all your apps.
  6. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ZiPhone can do the same thing. But in a GUI form

Please Register or Log in to view images