Will iTunes charge me for this?

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by raEEv3, Jan 27, 2008.

1. raEEv3

raEEv3 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I recently purchased Low - by Flo Rida on itunes store since like.. it won't work on my ipod for some reason even a few of my friend's ipod's doesn't work. Anyway.. I bought it using a visa $25 prepaid card.. and I had a left over of $3.07. I live in Canada btw, it's registered to Canadian itunes, purchased with CAD. I was wondering, if they will bill me a transaction bill to my house even though I already payied for it with the prepaid..
    I use the prepaid before on cyber cash for an online game.. the FAQ of the online game site stated they will mail you you're bill (reciept) but it never came.. same with my friends it never came! I even purchased 6 times; and it never came. I hope it's the same with apple, I hope they won't mail it since my mom would kill me even if it's my own visa prepaid HELP w/ answer!

PS : a prepaid is not a credit card, you buy it with cash, and it's a card like credit card but with $25 amount in it
  2. Paintball

Paintball New Member

I know what kinda card you are talking about. Usually itunes emails you a reciept, not one in the mail. But thats for the US, so im just assuming its the same for you.
  3. Conya

Conya Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    @Paintball: I'm in Australia and I got an email receipt. I'm highly assuming he should get one too.