Will Apple Fix My iPod Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bage881, Mar 27, 2008.

1. bage881

bage881 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok...yesterday I was outside chatting with one of my friends and showing him some of my pics on the touch....I still had the headphones on while he had the Touch......so my hand was on my head and when it came down it got tangled in the touch headphone cord causing the ipod to be flipped out of my friends hand onto........*SIGH*....The CEMENT Floor

Please Register or Log in to view images

It sustained a small crack like half a cm long on the right edge where there is black and a few little scratches...none are really noticeable but I am worried about the crack because I doont want it to get any bigger.

I bought my iPod Touch on Dec 24th 2007.....I check my Warranty Status Online and its Good till 09th Jan 2009..Will apple repair my iPod.
  2. mattx360xuk

mattx360xuk New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I don't think they cover drops im afraid, but you could try going into an apple store and see what they say.
  3. steeped

steeped New Member

Apple is really good with things like this. Even if it isn't covered, they always try very hard to satisfy their customers so I am sure they will do whatever is in their power to help you. They have done so much for me, Apple support is great!
  4. Redshift

Redshift New Member

I believe you can get it repaired if the damage is not covered for a fee. All the info on this is on the Apple site.
  5. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    If you can trick them into thinking something happened under "normmal operating conditions" then they'll replace it. Otherwise unless they're really nice probably not.