Will 4.0 come to verizon

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by galex23, Jan 26, 2010.

1. galex23

galex23 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    What do you think?
    there have been rumurs since the iphone came out that it will hit other carrears, but i highly dout it.
    I think Verizon will stick with the Android phones and and fight more with att.
    so ya, your oppinion?
    will iphone 4.0 come to verizon?
    will verizon ever get the iphone
    does verizon want the iphone?
  2. BigBossMan

BigBossMan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    there are tons of threads about this search next time please
  3. ihacktouchz

ihacktouchz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    This will never happen. Apple robs ATT on iphone sales. Verizon wants nothing to do with the iphone and is probably gonna stick to android OS phones instead.
  4. itachi2121

itachi2121 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If this does happen,,,,,,, I'm gonna rush to the Sprint store, kill the contract, and go to the Verizon store across the street and get me an iPhone.

PWN U ATT
  5. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i'm pretty sure there are plenty of threads about this, but from what i've seen on a lot of news sites the contract with ATT is supposed to end this year so there is a chance that the iPhone will be available to all service providers later in the year.
  6. wat.

wat. New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Verizon will never get the iPhone. They're slowly dying off. They just had a HUGE layoff, as people are sick of their bullsh*t business practices. No one likes getting their bill every month and seeing overage charges, fees, and all kinds of other crap like Verizon pulls.

Not only that, but Verizon is still using CDMA, while everyone else has gone to GSM. There were talks of Apple working with Verizon with the iPad, and since ATT was the only provider mentioned, Verizon obviously couldn't get it together, and lost it. Or, because they love gouging their mobile broadband so much, they simply refused something like a $30 unlimited data plan.

ATT is growing, and Apple has a good deal with them. I'd expect that partnership to last indefinitely.
  7. ALBIM

ALBIM New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    1. While AT&T slightly outpaced VZW in subscriber growth, VZW still gained 1.2 million subs
    2. No one likes constant dropped calls on AT&T. I wonder why you don't hear the same complaints from VZW customers?
    3. Out of the top 3 U.S. cell phone companies, two use CDMA (Sprint and VZW)
    4. No one "moved on" to GSM. CDMA and GSM are older cellular technologies, but no company "moved on" to GSM from CDMA. All cell phone companies are moving on to LTE.
    5. Verizon has a $30 unlimited data plan
    6. The "crap" that Verizon pulls happens with every cell phone company.

Honestly, I haven't seen such a misinformed post in a long while. And really, an AT&T fanboy? I hate to use that term, but I've never seen one before.
  8. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    AT&T is crap, and most people know it.

I won't spell it out for you, since ^ already did.
  9. iTorment

iTorment Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Although I would love to see the iPhone come to Verizon, I realy don't think that will happen. AT&T has the iPhone on lock so to say, i mean what else does AT&T have to even offer? I have the chance to switch to AT&T just to get the iPhone but i wonder is it worth it?
  10. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Sprint has the best deal and pretty good coverage. I love my Pixi, and if Sprint gets the Desire, I am paying full price for it. I would NEVER move to Verizon or AT&T. I pay half of what I would on Verizon. Sprint all the way baby.