Wii, PS3, XBoX 360 or I Pod Touch

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by jazzmxx, May 14, 2010.

1. jazzmxx

jazzmxx New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I like the Wii because i have one but if i had a PS3 i would like that better...

3 reasons I dislike XBoX

1. RRoD
    2. paid internet?
    3. Microsoft... self-explanitory

What About You?
    Reasons?
  2. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok, first of all, you're just asking for a console war and I'll give this thread 4 days.

On topic: I don't think the Wii is on the same level as the Xbox and PS3. I always consider the Wii as a separate category because it is not for gamers, it's more for family someone who just wants some fun.
  3. TakenAppleDownAPeg

TakenAppleDownAPeg Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    while 3 of the 4 are consoles, the mobility factor is a plus for anyone on the go, however a console can have better games seeing as how its dedicated and has the ability to have a bigger screen.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I am not a big fan of the wii but, if I had one, RED STEEL 2, looks amazing, and I have heard good things, also Super Smash Bros Brawl, the Metroids, The zeldas, the Mario games(not the stupid sports ones), but after that theres not a lot, I give you that.
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

How would an iPod Touch pwn a Wii and PS3? They are two different things. Wii and PS3 are consoles while an iPod Touch is a PMP. If you are comparing their games, then PS3 games are a lot better than iPod Touch games. And I guess the general cheap person would complain about paying to play games online. I understand if you don't have $5 to spare a month, but honestly, it's not that much. Plus, it's an excellent service. In my opinion. PSN is crap compared to XBL, and this is coming from a PS3 owner.
  5. jazzmxx

jazzmxx New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    pwnin

I just mean that i would rather have a portable gaming/other stuff device than something where you need to bring a box around with...
  6. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Still not comparable. You're basing your preference on portability and you're comparing something that's portable and two things that aren't.. It's like if you're shopping for a laptop because you want a portable computer, but you're considering a desktop. I mean, if you want a portable computer, why look at desktops?
  7. jazzmxx

jazzmxx New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Three

Please Register or Log in to view images

Okay then... scratch the ipod...
  8. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    The wii is a fail. Just saying. But go with the PS3. I don't want you to have to go through 6 Xbox's like me.
  9. Coca Cola

Coca Cola Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    You mean "Awesome paid live gaming" and saying Microsoft as a bad reason is like saying "The American made that... Self explanitory" get it? RRoD is pretty hard to achieve in the new consoles.
  10. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Try telling that to my sixth xbox I got 4 months ago.