Release Wii Music Theme... &otherthings

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by TheAppleTree, Mar 26, 2008.

1. TheAppleTree

TheAppleTree Active Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I'm going ahead and splitting off from Ruud's thread... just because I've invested a huge amount of time into this for myself. But I want to be entirely clear (in case it wasn't blindingly obvious) that this theme was totally inspired by Ruud's gorgeous WiiPod SMB theme. The dock, wallpaper, and concept are totally owned by him. Please go check out his thread, because none of this woulda happened without him!

Please Register or Log in to view images

I'd also like to add that many of the images used in making the icons were snagged from all over... Ruud's original set, Agua, and random Google images for the most part.

I've made a ton for this theme.. a summary of everything I've done can be found in the readme that's attached. Here's my latest addition!:

I've attached both the entire theme and the music player theme separately, so download whichever you like.
    The full theme includes:
    Badge, bottom bar, slider, battery, icons, categories icons, categories wallpapers, wallpaper, iPod, and iPhone versions of this theme... <whew that was a ton!>
    Complete installation instructions are included in each zip. Please enjoy!

Note: for the theme to work correctly you'll have to download Advanced Preferences and make sure that "Ipod Dock" is 'Off'. Then restart your ipod.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Icam0

Icam0 New Member

Is the musicplayer thingey modded so it can work with customize?
  3. TheAppleTree

Device:
    iPhone
    Yup, please see the installation instructions for details

4. brandon311

brandon311 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The only problem with your theme is you have the mail and settings icons mixed up. Mail is on the right settings is on the left. Other than that it's a great theme.
  5. TheAppleTree

Device:
    iPhone
    Well, you can order it whichever way you choose... that's just my preference

6. Youknowwho1890

Youknowwho1890 New Member

This is great! I've been wanting a full-on, complete, wii theme for a while. I've made some wii stuff myself actually... I made "wii classic controller" landscape contrllers for snes4iphone and gpsphone. feel free to include those with your theme if you want, so people can see all the wii stuff in the same place. They are posted in the cntroller section for each emulator. also, djkakarotto made excellent portrait controllers for both, but you might wanna ask his permission. Also, wheres the lock screen wallpaper? I couldn't find it in any of ur old posts.
  7. Icam0

Icam0 New Member

k it's nice but OMG doe girls like Michael Jackson? OMG!!!
  8. Youknowwho1890

Youknowwho1890 New Member

oh and ive got some more icon requests: bosstool and bossprefs, homework, othello, iGo, SSH, towers of hanoi, led banner, jiggy, and a sdlgnuboy one (title scene of pokemon red or blue, that says GBC below it)

this theme is AWESOME

ps. to everyone out there whos still on 1.1.1 or 1.1.2, u should install imilk theme package from installer. it goes really really well with this theme
  9. Xandu

Xandu New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Looks really great!
  10. AllSystemGo

AllSystemGo New Member

Wow... Another nice one from you... Really impressed!