Wifi?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by The Crow, Mar 27, 2009.

1. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Has anyone had an issue with the wifi turning on by itself? I turn mine off when I am not using it and even turn it off at night when I put it on my dock to charge it over night, but the next morning my wifi is on?? Is this odd, or is someone hacking in my hotmail address somehow?

Thanks, The Crow
  2. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Hotmail has nothing to do with it... Sometimes SBSettings does, though. Try uninstalling that if the wifi problem is bugging you.
  3. The Crow

The Crow Banned

I don't use or have the SBS settings, unless it came with something I have installed.
  4. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Are you on 2.2.1?
  5. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Oh yeah sorry, I remember having that before and yes I do have the 2.2.1 version. I might just have to go back into Cydia and install it again right? I have tried the whole slide the finger across the top of the screen and it no longer does it, but thanks for the response and my corrections.
  6. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    It's no problem. In the past for me, when I've had SBSettings installed, sometimes things turned themselves on or off. If you install it, maybe that'll fix it. If it doesn't, giving Cydia another chance to uninstall it can't hurt.

Good luck.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Thanks buddy, I re-installed it and all good now but just so many buttons and hidden areas I don't want to mess anything up

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    Well I have the SBSettings active on my 1G iPod touch, but still having the same issue again this morning with the wifi turning itself back on??? I don't get it, someone must be hacking my hotmail because that is all I can come up with