Wifi USB dongle?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by novacrsh, Sep 29, 2009.

1. novacrsh

novacrsh New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just a quick question - I have a wired internet connection at work and would like to be able to use ipod touch with this connection. Is there anything i can buy like a Wifi dongle that would enable my work computer to "share" its connection - I dont have admin rights either.
    many thanks in advance.
  2. crow34

crow34 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    not sure about your works connection i think you would need permission to install a wifi dongle on the connection if you got permission i would recommend

the thrustmaster dongle i have used this before it is small usb dongle that creates a wifi hot spot from any wired connection

if your wanting your own internet connection go anywhere i would recommend the

mifi from three.co.uk

i am currently using that and enables me to get my ipod touch online everywhere i go

hope this helps
  3. novacrsh

novacrsh New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Fantastic reply

Please Register or Log in to view images

Very helpful - i was just thinking - i actualy have 3 mobile broadband - i wonder if i can use that via my notebook to get the ipodtouch "online" - if that makes sense - i know it means carrying my notebook around but if anyone knows how i could go about this?

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. mj10

mj10 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    awsome thanks... I've been looking for something that can get me internet connect anywhere for my ipod touch!

Thank You!
    (I'd +rep if I could or new how!)